Sorion has many years’ experience in deploying electrical test systems used in the end-of-line testing of vehicle sub-assemblies, with over 100 systems in use around the world.
The current system is the third generation of Sorion test racks with significantly increased flexibility, reliability and performance.
Electrical Test Rack – SEL0075
- Compact 19” 4U Rugged Test Rack
- Single USB Interface to Sextans-RT test PC
- Interchangeable interface cards allows configuration to suit the application
- Standard rack provides 8 analogue inputs, 8 digital inputs and 8 digital outputs
- 5 slots providing 80 I/O Points
- System supports up to 15 interface cards across multiple racks
- Fully controllable power supply using Sorion Pyxis LPSC giving full feedback of current draw and voltage
- 16 / 32 / 64 Volts 5 / 10 / 20 / 40 Amps
- Industry standard Harting rear panel connectors for interfacing
- System is expandable to slave racks configured with a selection of I/O cards
- SEL0065 Rack Master Card – 8 analogue inputs, 8 digital inputs and 8 digital outputs.
- Airbag and Low current measurement, counter inputs.
- SEL0066 Opto Isolated Digital input – 16 inputs in 4 blocks configurable active high or low.
- SEL0067 Relay Output – 16 outputs at 6amps each.
- SEL0076 High Side Driver Output – 16 outputs at 6amps each.
- SEL0057 High Speed Analogue Input – 8 inputs 12 / 16 bits.
- SEL0071 Vehicle Communications Interface – 4 CAN and 4 LIN points.
- SEL0079 Servo Motor Controller – 4 channels with feedback and current measurement.
Sorion will design you an electrical test system to meet your exact requirements, without compromise
In today’s increasingly competitive, quality-driven manufacturing world, correct assembly, traceability and testing is playing a crucial role in allowing manufacturers to deliver a quality assured product, on time and within budget.