Sorion provides a range of connectors into the automotive assembly, test and validation market.
The single most popular of these connectors is the ubiquitous J1962 OBD-II diagnostics connector used the world over and fitted to virtually all passenger cars manufactured today.
- 70 x 50 x 55 [mm] (L x W x H including clip, no gland)
- Up to 1,000,000 test cycles per housing
- Up to 100,00 test cycles per pin set
- Gold plated spring probes
- Probes easily replaced without soldering
- Up to 30A for special applications
- Harness assembly for your specification
The J1962 connector comes in either durable rugged, or low-cost form factors, click on either connector to go to the Sorion webshop