- Assembly Aids are a simple, low cost means of providing a fixed operation, function or test
- They are small, portable and can be battery powered
- Made for the manufacturing environment, they are designed with Ergonomics, Durability and Functionality in mind
Sorion’s Guided Assembly solutions drive quality, flexibility and traceability at assembly stations. Sextans-RT guides operators through the assembly process leaving no room for error or oversight.
Pick to Light is a system where operators are prompted by light illumination to pick the appropriate parts for an assembly process.
- Sorion has many years’ experience in the development of Electrical Test Systems that are used in the testing of automotive sub-assemblies and non-automotive products, with over 100 systems in use around the world.
- Designed for use in the manufacturing environment with a proven track record of flexibility coupled with reliability and high availablity in the tough 24/7 environment.
- Sorion has developed one of the most advanced FAMs available in the world, having a number of innovative features that are not available elsewhere.
- Sorion’s latest generation of FAMs are available as both off-line and on-line machines.
Sorion produce a range of Durable connectors for use in industrial environments, below is a brief summary of what we can provide.
- 1 – 160 contacts per connector
- Gold plated spring loaded contacts
- Standard current ratings up to 45 Amps
- Special current ratings 100 + Amps
- 80,000 – 100,000 insertions life expectancy
- Pins are easy to replace aiding TPM – extending connector life many times
- Also available as built-up harness assemblies
Sorion provides a solution to your applications problems – from initial concept design, through circuit design, PCB design and prototype build.