Sorion has many years’ experience in the development of Electrical Test Systems that are used in the testing of automotive sub-assemblies and non-automotive products, with over 100 systems in use around the world.
A proven track record of flexibility coupled with reliability in the tough 24/7 manufacturing environment.
Sorion Electrical Test Systems are currently used on:
- Automotive and Commercial Seating
- Aircraft Seats
- Vehicle Fascias and Cockpits
- Robot Vacuum Cleaners
- Vehicle Centre Consoles
- HVAC Modules and Assemblies
- Switch packs
- Doors and Trim Panels
Electrical Test – Functions
- Digital Inputs and Outputs for direct control and feedback
- Analogue Inputs and Outputs for direct control and feedback
- Controllable supply voltage and current measurements
- Controller Area Network (CAN) for diagnostics and control via control units
- Local Interconnect Network (LIN) for control of intelligent components
- Flexray for diagnostics and control via control units
- Servo and Stepper Motor Control
- Counter and Frequency Measurements and FFT Analysis
End of Line Test – Integrated Fixtures
- Fixtures providing location, measurements and gauging functions.
- Poka Yoke tools for parts fitment.
- Integration of barcode scanners and RFID readers.
- Electrical / Mechanical systems providing interface to the unit being tested.
Sorion will supply you with a system to meet your exact requirements, without compromise.