A fantastic opportunity to join an established and growing company located near the centre of Birmingham, Sorion is looking for an experienced Office Administrator.
Your role will involve:
Supporting the Directors
- In addition to general admin tasks, you will be
- Communicating with external customers and suppliers
- Researching and reporting on legislative areas including tax and company law
- Booking flights and accommodation
Assisting with Accounts to include
- Matching statements and invoices to delivery notes
- Checking value on invoice against purchase order on the company database
- Data entry to Sage accounts package
- Progressing invoice payments
Providing HR support
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly payroll information
- Providing a note taking function at HR meetings as required
- Carrying out return to work interviews and other HR related meetings
- Assisting in the preparation of Job Offers, HR Induction Documents and Employee Contracts
- Updating employee records and filing systems whilst adhering to GDPR
- Keeping up to date with HR legislation
Preferred Skills / Experience
- Previous experience working within an Accounts, Administration, and/or HR role
- Competence in using Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Sage50 Accounts / Payroll experience preferred
- Honest, reliable and detail oriented
- Familiarity with Health and Safety, GDPR, ISO9001, ESG, and Cyber Essentials
- Good time management and organisation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be people focused, able to build and maintain new/existing relationships
- Flexibility to help where and when required across the Company
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 2+ A Levels. Degree preferred
- Time served will be taken into consideration
What we offer
At Sorion, your growth is central to our success. You would be joining a company where you’re encouraged to excel and contribute to teams and projects from day one.
Sorion Electronics designs and manufactures bespoke guided assembly and end of line test systems for the automotive, aerospace and manufacturing industries. Our systems are successfully used by companies around the world to increase efficiency and improve quality and traceability.
✔ Friday afternoons off
✔ Ample free car parking
✔ Remote working options
✔ Work with a talented team
✔ Prestigious clients and prospects
✔ Ongoing training and development
✔ Pension scheme
✔ Competitive salary
✔ Social events
How to apply
We are looking to fill a permanent position with a competitive salary and pension based on experience.
All applications for any position at Sorion Electronics MUST include a completed standard Sorion Employment Application Form (please click here to download) and this should be submitted along with your CV, either by post or emailed to jobs(at)sorion.co.uk.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Sorion does not accept unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies.
Sorion welcomes CVs from proactive individuals with a desire to further their career.