The Pyxis P20IO is a USB based interface with 20 lines of real world I/O, USB and serial ports and is designed to allow a PC system to provide interface and control functions.
An installation can be easily expanded using multiple slave units to provide additional and distributed I/O using Sorion’s proprietary CAN based interface.
The Pyxis P20IO offers a cost effective solution providing flexibility of installation and reliability in industrial, scientific, commercial and educational installations.
The Pyxis P20IO is plug-and-play with Microsoft Windows 10.
Connectors for interface wiring
- Opto-isolated USB connection to PC (master only)
- Two High-speed USB ports provided by internal USB hub (master only)
- One RS232 Serial Port with 5V power (master only)
- LED Indication of PC connection (master only), fault and slave link status
- Remote slave link using RJ45 cabling
Two-part Phoenix connectors for I/O wiring providing:
- Eight opto-isolated digital inputs arranged in two banks of four. The common for each bank allows for active high, low or AC operation
- Four volt-free relay digital outputs. The common allows for high, low or signal switching
- Four solid state driver outputs with individual current feedback
- Four single ended analogue inputs
- 24V DC operation
|Power supply||24V DC @ 100mAmp per module|
|5 Volt Output||5V DC|
|Digital input||8 opto-isolated @ 5-30V|
|Analogue input||4 off 0-24V 12 bit resolution – single ended|
|Relay Output||4 off volt-free relays @ 3 Amp maximum|
|HSD Output||4 off solid state HSD each @ 1 Amp with current feedback and a 2 Amp total bank current, short circuit protected|
|I/O termination||Phoenix two-part connectors|
|OS Support||Windows 10 – USB interfaced|
|Dimensions||H 42mm x W 133mm x D 133mm|
|Part number||SEL0077 v2|