Please Do Not return anything without first:-
- Downloading the FM03 Goods Return Form HERE
- Completing the form with as much detail as possible.
- Obtaining an returns authorisation number (SIN) from Sorion. +44(0)121 454 8966 and ask for Support
- Send to:- Returns, Sorion Electronics Limited, Magreal Industrial Estate, Freeth Street, Ladywood, Birmingham, B16 0QZ, United Kingdom
Goods can be returned for three reasons only. In all cases the return must be accompanied by a completed FM03 Goods Returns Form including the SIN reference.
Under Distance Selling Regulations (e.g. purchased by a private individual via the Internet), where the goods are found to be unsuitable.
In this case, a SIN MUST be requested within seven days of delivery. This authorisation will expire twenty eight days after the date of original supply, after which the goods cannot be returned.
Goods will be rejected and returned at the purchasers cost if;
- they are received outside the stated timescale
- they have been used/damaged, this includes product packaging and accessories.
If defective at time of supply or fails within the warranty period.
In this case we require you to send the defective unit back to Sorion for repair. Sorion will replace or repair the faulty goods as appropriate and return to you at our cost.
Goods will be repaired and returned at the purchasers cost if;
- they are found not to be faulty.
- they require repair due to damage, abuse or misuse.
If the equipment fails outside warranty period.
In this case we require you to send the defective unit back to Sorion.
The goods will be evaluated and a formal quotation for repair issued.
Upon receipt of official order or credit card authority, the goods will be repaired and returned via a courier service.
We recommend all returned items are sent to Sorion on a signed for courier service. We cannot be held responsible for parcels not signed for by Sorion.