END OF LINE TEST SYSTEMS
ELECTRICAL TEST HARDWARE
Our standard electrical test hardware enables engineers to design and implement highly flexible systems to simulate, measure and validate the functionality of automotive and non-automotive sub-assemblies.
Sorion has many years’ experience in deploying electrical test systems used in the end-of-line testing of vehicle sub-assemblies, with hundreds of systems in use around the world.
There are basic hardware elements of a Sorion test system:
- Test rack: provides the framework for the system. It houses a fully controllable power supply giving full feedback of current draw and voltage
- Interchangeable cards
- Testing of components
- EOL testing of sub-assemblies
- EOL testing of complete products
- Quality assurance
ELECTRICAL TEST RACK
The current system is the third generation of Sorion test racks with significantly increased flexibility, reliability and performance.
- Compact 19” 4U rugged test rack
- Single USB interface to Sextans test PC
- Interchangeable interface cards allow configuration to suit the application
- Standard rack provides 8 analogue inputs, 8 digital inputs and 8 digital outputs
- 5 slots providing 80 I/O Points
- Fully controllable power supply giving full feedback of current draw and voltage: 16 / 32 / 64 Volts; 5 / 10 / 20 / 40 Amps
- Industry standard Harting rear panel connectors for interfacing
- System is expandable to slave racks configured with a selection of I/O cards
- System supports up to 15 interface cards across multiple racks
The interchangeable interface cards provide the individual communications, control and test functions needed to enable the overall end of line test system to be able to fulfil its requirements.
The variety and flexibility of interface cards is the main strength of the test system. They allow our engineers to design a configuration to suit the customers’ individual application.
The current range of interface cards:
SEL0065 Rack Master Card – 8 analogue inputs, 8 digital inputs
and 8 digital outputs. Airbag and low current measurement.
SEL0066 Opto Isolated Digital input – 16 inputs
SEL0067 Relay Output – 16 outputs at 6 Amps
SEL0076 High Side Driver Output – 16 outputs at 6 Amps
SEL0057 High Speed Analogue Input – 8 inputs 12 / 16 bits
SEL0071 Vehicle Communications – 4 CAN and 4 LIN points
SEL0079 Servo Motor Controller – 4 channels
SEL0085 Personality Module – Low Current, Hall, Configuration
SEL0087 Quad Motor Controller – 15 Amps with Hall Feedback
SEL0089.1 Single Channel Motor Controller – High Current
SEL0093 4 Channel Airbag Measurement
SEL0101 Modular Interface Carrier Card (MICC)
Get a quote
If you would like a quote for an electrical test system, please give as much information as you can and we will get back to you.
Complete the contact form or call our team on 0121 454 8966.