PROCESS CONTROL AND TEST APPLICATION
Sextans-RT is Sorion’s shop floor process control and testing application
Designed for use in the production environment, Sextans-RT helps improve the efficiency of assembly, testing and data capture applications through a system of visual and intuitive work.
Sextans ensures full traceability for quality assurance of all parts.
Our process control software detects errors as they occur in production – where it is most efficient and before they become bigger issues down the line. Sextans improves quality by ensuring that the appropriate processes are performed in the correct sequence on the right parts.
Sextans takes input information (via RFID, Barcode, etc.) to initialise the exact build or test sequence. This can be either a simple step type (e.g. screen prompt, DC Tool fastening, etc.) or a script based complex process (e.g. ECU diagnostics, machine control, etc.).
- Parts Traceability
- Machine Monitoring & Data Caputre
- Manufacturing Guided Process
- Electrical & QA Testing
- Rework, Stillage Management & Buyoff
PROCESS WORKFLOW AND GUIDANCE
Designed for use in the production environment, Sextans-RT
helps improve the efficiency of assembly, testing and data capture
applications through a system of visual and intuitive work.
Sextans systems are managed centrally. Sextans Workspace Manager is used to configure all on-line process control stations by connecting to a central configuration database:
- Definition and configuration of the physical test stations and user access rights
- Global barcode definition / MES Interfaces
- Creation of workflows, data tables and scripts
- PROCESS – with assemblies being manufactured to a very high level of variability, it is vitally important to ensure that the assembly is manufactured to match this specification.
- TEST – Sextans performs the test schedules required to carry out end-of-line functional inspections on built up assemblies.
- TRACEABILITY – All results generated by Sextans are forwarded to an Orion database to provide traceability of all processes and tests on finished assemblies.
A wide variety of standard reports allows evaluation of the process on a machine / track area basis. These reports allow recovery of a complete history of the finished assembly or real-time monitoring of current failures.
- REWORK – Data from previous stations is available at all rework stations (either in-line or off-line) to quickly allow rectification and assembly retesting
- INTEGRATION – to factory assembly tracks, assembly equipment and facilities. Feeds are available from production control systems and assembly ON / NOK status sent to buy-off systems
- MANAGEMENT – provides the editors and tools for distribution and storage of test sequences required across the system. Process steps and tests can easily be moved between stations.
- Support for Orion-EMA Andon/OEE monitoring
- SUPPORT – Inbuilt tools to monitor and control all I/O points and log or graph data. In addition, a centralised view of the whole system’s status is always available.
How can we help you?
If you would like a quote for your project, please give as much information as you can and we will get back to you.