Electronic product design and development
Sorion Developments is our electronics design and development function dedicated to providing innovative solutions to meet your product needs.
The services encompass electronics product design and development, printed circuit board design and embedded firmware design and coding. We will work with you to develop initial concepts through to a fully engineered solution.
DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT CAPABILITIES
- Embedded control systems using 8, 16 and 32 bit microcontrollers
- Analogue, digital and interface circuits
- General and automotive communications (RS232 / 485 / 422, USB, Ethernet, CAN, K, LIN)
- Device networking / Internet of Things
- Bluetooth / WiFi / Zigbee / Short Range Communications
- Product user interface design
- Electronic product design
- PCB design and layout
- Embedded firmware design
- Re-engineering of existing products
- Design for manufacture and test
In recognition of his knowledge and expertise in PCB design, Paul Maisey, Business Manager of Sorion Developments is a qualified IPC Certified Interconnect Designer. This qualification is an objective evaluation of core competencies in design based upon industry standards rather than specifications of just one company.