AUTONOMOUS MOBILE ROBOTS
Compared to manual operations, or a traditionally automated environment, the use of Autonomous Mobile Robots (AMR) can help improve the efficiency of logistics and supply chain operations of all sizes.
From improving floor operations, transportation and processing to generating warehouse layout reports, AMR offers huge advantages for efficiency, growth, scalability and speed
Our range of Mobile Robots
BENEFITS OF AUTONOMOUS MOBILE ROBOTS
- Autonomous Mobile Robots collaborate safely with people
- Fast and cost-efficient deployment without the disruption of existing processes or layout
- Easy to add new robots to your fleet
- AMRs can easily fit into most environments and can move in narrow spaces, drive up ramps, take the elevator and more
- Mobile robots allow employees to focus on high-value activities, not deliveries
- Fast moving consumer goods (FMCG)
- Life science
MOBILE ROBOT SYSTEMS BY SORION
Sorion designs and installs bespoke Autonomous Mobile Robot (AMR) Systems, helping logistics and manufacturing companies to improve competitiveness, efficiency and costs.
At the heart of each mobile robot system designed by Sorion is the company’s own Fleetware software, a flexible management system for mission assignment, with real time adaptation to changing demands: on-route mission reassignment / cancellation.
Leave your details below and we will get back to you