MiR AUTONOMOUS MOBILE ROBOTS
The MiR range of robots are a safe and cost-effective solution to quickly automate your internal transportation and logistics.
The robots optimise workflows, freeing staff resources so you can increase productivity and reduce costs.
Sorion has a close partnership with MiR, giving us a Certified System Integrator status. Our engineers are able to fully integrate mobile robots into your logistics and production processes.
BENEFITS OF AUTONOMOUS MOBILE ROBOTS
- MiR robots collaborate safely with people
- Fast and cost-efficient deployment without the disruption of existing processes or layout
- Easy to add new robots to your fleet
- MiR robots can easily fit into most environments and can move in narrow spaces, drive up ramps, take the elevator and more
- Mobile robots allow employees to focus on high-value activities, not deliveries
- Fast moving consumer goods (FMCG)
- Life science
The MiR range of mobile robots
For small- and medium-sized transport tasks in manufacturing, logistics and healthcare
- Transports payloads up to 100 kg (220 lbs)
- Fast return of investment
For internal transportation of goods and automation of internal logistics
- Works around the clock with fast battery swap
- Robust design ensures a long lifetime
- Easy serviceability
A robust robot for the industry – improved ability to withstand dust and fluids
- The MiR600 is the first IP52 rated AMR on the market together with MiRs other heavy duty robots, the very powerful MiR1350
- With increased ability to withstand dust particles and fluids the mobile robot can be used in more environments, it can e.g. drive close to open gates or other places where it is exposed to waterdrops and dirt.
- Maximum payload: 600kg
Efficiently move very heavy loads and pallets
- MiR1350 has, with specially designed pallet lifters from MiR, the ability to pick-up, transport and deliver pallets automatically.
- The MiR1350 does not require any operating crew in opposition to the more traditional pallet lifters, and because of this it optimizes the pallet transportation and give the employees time to do more productive tasks.
- Maximum payload: 1350kg
Top modules for MiR robots
A fully automatic charging solution:
- Installs easily and unobtrusively in most environments
- Uses standard power outlet
- Supports autonomous connection with robots as needed
- Keeps a fleet of robots running 24/7 with MiR Fleet software
Sorion has a close partnership with MiR, giving us a Certified System Integrator status.
The combination of Sorion’s engineering expertise, customer application experience and MiR’s proven AMR technologies ensures our customers benefit from effective, fast, and seamless AMR adoption.
As a Certified Integrator, our team has received extensive, high level training to provide complex and large solutions designed to suit you.
MOBILE ROBOT SYSTEMS BY SORION
Sorion designs and installs bespoke Autonomous Mobile Robot (AMR) Systems, helping logistics and manufacturing companies to improve competitiveness, efficiency and costs.
At the heart of each mobile robot system designed by Sorion is the company’s own Fleetware software, a flexible management system for mission assignment, with real time adaptation to changing demands: on-route mission reassignment / cancellation.
Leave your details below and we will get back to you