MANAGEMENT AND ANALYTICS SUITE FOR MOBILE ROBOTS
Developed by Sorion Electronics, Fleetware is a management and analytics software suite for Autonomous Mobile Robots (AMRs) that can be easily implemented into production and logistics processes.
Fleetware has all the tools needed to configure, coordinate and monitor up to 100 robots simultaneously.
- Fully automate mission assignment with real time adaptation to changing demands (reassign/cancel mission)
- Central configuration and monitoring of the fleet of robots
- Simple, modular robot missions
- Test the environment prior to installation of physical robots via the Simulation Tool
- Detailed breakdown of utilisation and route effectiveness via Orion EMA (Equipment Monitoring & Availability)
- Can be utilised with Sorion’s Sextans process control application to provide a complete guided assembly process solution
- Warehouse logistics
- Sequenced parts kitting
- Transport of WIP goods between individual production stages
- Just in time manufacturing
The core management applications allow for the central configuration of robots, missions and locations.
Fleetware performs the automated routing of robots based on robot state changes.
It also enables real time status monitoring, diagnostics, logging and operational maintenance functions.
ROBOT MONITORING AND ANALYTICS
EMA for Fleetware is a web interface that tracks status events from the robot fleet:
- Waiting and charge times
- Stoppage time classification
- Overview of fleet utilisation and performance with failure and cause statistics
EMA for Fleetware can be used to trace bottlenecks and problematic robots/positions.
The Simulation Tool allows you to test and validate the environment prior to the installation of physical robots and any changes to layout and capacity.
This helps reduce lead times and costs.
Why use Fleetware with your fleet of Autonomous Mobile Robots?
Multiple AMRs in advanced logistics and production environments require a set of tools over and above the standard AMR suites.
Fleetware provides this layer, coordinating up to 100 robots simultaneously to enable large-scale deployments, for example Just-in-Time sequenced manufacturing of complex parts with variable production requirements.
Fleetware’s internal logic engine enables multi-mission and dynamic routes to be undertaken. This allows for simple, modular robot missions, with Fleetware assigning mission stages with parameterised destinations.
The software integrates with WMS/ERP systems to receive and supply order data and then manages the missions by logistic priority
If you would like a quote for a Fleetware system, please give as much information as you can and we will get back to you.
Complete the contact form or call our team on 0121 454 8966.